Pistachio cookies are one of the delicious sweets that you can make at your house. It is straightforward to make, but let me tell you, do not be sensitive at all; you can use other nuts in it, too. If you have a child at home, it is good to make this delicious cookie. Due to pistachio nutrition, they are healthy.
Ingredients of Pistachio cookies
To make pistachio cookies, we need the following ingredients:
- Butter 120 g
- Powdered sugar 5 tbsp
- Two cups of French flour
- One measure of pistachio powder (equivalent to a glass)
- Egg whites, a significant amount
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla (you can also use vanilla essential oil)
- Bitter chocolate, for decoration
- Some chopped pistachios for garnish
- Concentrated high-fat milk (like coconut milk) for garnish (which can be removed).
How to prepare pistachio cookies?
In a large bowl, pour the butter, which has reached room temperature, with powdered sugar. Before mixing with a mixer, try to mix the butter with the powdered sugar with a fork. That way, when you turn on the mixer, you won’t have to worry about spilling sugar powder out of your container when the butter and powdered sugar are combined. Next, add egg whites and vanilla and stir again. If you want to buy pistachios, check out iranian pistachios.
In the last step, slowly add the flour to the previous ingredients. At this stage, try to use a scraper and mix the ingredients. And with the fingertips of your hand, try to knead the dough a little so that it sticks together. However, do not knead too much at all because the dough may later become oily. Finally, add pistachio powder to the ingredients to mix.
The pistachio cookies dough
Roll out the prepared dough into plastic. Please put it in the refrigerator for about half to an hour.
After putting it in the refrigerator, remove the plastic from your dough. You can also cut it with a sharp knife. You can also use a cutter too. It depends on the way you want it.
Bake pistachio cookies at 180 degrees Celsius
Place greaseproof paper on the oven tray and put the pistachio cookie dough into the oven tray. Before placing the tray in the oven, turn the oven to 180 degrees Celsius to heat. It takes 13 to 15 minutes to cook pistachio cookies. First, they have to turn like gold, and that’s when you can put them out. Second, if they are too much in the oven, the pistachio cookies will harden. In short, be careful. After the cookies are cooked, let them cool in the oven to be easily separated from the greaseproof paper.
Decorate pistachio cookies with chocolate and chopped pistachios
Finally, you can melt some dark chocolate. Using a plastic funnel, pour the chocolate into the funnel and pour over your cake. You can also pour some chopped pistachio powder on the chocolates. This will make your cookies more attractive. If you like, you can pour a bit of thick milk like coconut milk on pistachio cookies. You saw how easy it was to make. I hope that this was useful for you.
How to prepare chocolate pistachio cookies
For 12 cookies:
- Half a cup of melted butter (114 g)
- Half a cup of sugar (110 g)
- 1/8 cup brown sugar (30 g)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 + 3/8 cup all-purpose flour (165 g)
- Pistachios 3/5 cup powdered pistachios (100 g)
- 1/3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 tablespoon of salt
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips, chopped chocolate (130 g)
- 1/3 chopped pistachios (65 g)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover oven trays with parchment paper and set them aside.
- In an enormous bowl, utilizing a hand blender or stand blender with a progression of scrappers, mix in the spread and sugar on medium speed to join (around one moment). Add egg and vanilla and mix to join. Then, mix in flour, pistachios, heating powder, and salt until consolidated. At long last, add chocolate and hacked pistachios. Try not to mix a lot at any stage.
- Round the treat mixture balls and spread the six treats on a heating plate around 2-3 inches separated. Ensure 12 indistinguishable treats from your batter are on the plate. Put the plate in the broiler and let it cook for around 10-11 minutes.
At the point when the treat looks puffy and dry, remove it from the broiler. Permit to cool for around 5 minutes until sufficiently firm, then, at that point, move them. Next, move the treats to a cooling rack and permit them to cool totally. Treats stay new in a fixed holder at room temperature for as long as four days.