Using Iran pistachio in pregnancy
There is 14 important reason for eating Iran pistachio in pregnancy
All Iran pistachio mentioned in this article meant to be raw and unsalted because for pregnant woman salty Iran pistachio is a poison and can put their health and their children at risk.
We all know that Iran pistachios are useful and nutrients for the body. Also its useful for the health of the fetus in pregnancy, but in addition to the benefits of pista consumption during pregnancy, there are some disadvantages that are mentioned in this report / article
Iran Pistachio has a lot of Medicinal virtues that preventing cardiovascular disease and has an important role in reducing blood fats. But having Iron in this product makes it the best food for people with anemia and we advise to eat pista in pregnancy.
You can buy it easily
Minerals found in pistachios
Generally, each ounce of Iran pista (about 30 grams) has 6 grams of protein, 3 grams of fiber, 12.7 grams of total fat and 160 calories.
About 20 pista can supply all the iron and folate , calcium and potassium needed by a pregnant woman and her baby.
14 reasons for having Iranian pistachios in pregnancy
Iranian pistachios and cure of anemia that came from pregnancy
Anemia is the most common problem for young women during pregnancy. Raw Iran pistachios are rich in iron, calcium, potassium and copper, and can accelerate the absorption of folate in the body and increase red blood cells. With a daily intake of several Iranian pistachios, you will not get iron deficiency or anemia during pregnancy
2.Pistachio and Inflammation
Iran Pistachios have anti-inflammatory virtues, and help pregnant women who are upset with joints pain or swelling
3.Pistachio and muscle
Because Iran pistachios are rich in protein, they are beneficial for the growth of the muscles and tissues of the fetus
4. Eating pistachios during pregnancy can reduce cholesterol.
The Iranian pistachio contains unsaturated fatty acids, which can reduce bad cholesterol and increase the level of good cholesterol in the blood. Reducing bad levels of cholesterol means keeping your body’s arteries open and do the perfect Heart blood flow. It also increases lipids during pregnancy.
5.Iran pistachios and immune system
Iran pistachio is a rich source of antioxidants, such as polyphenolic compounds, vitamin E and carotene, which boosts the immune system.Quoting from Dr. Penny Chris’s Research: “Our studies have shown that pistachio is a healthy diet for the heart that reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease in humans. Iran pistachio is rich in antioxidant lutein.
Lutein is usually found in green vegetables and brightly colored fruits. Pistachio among the nuts is on a higher level in terms of nutrition.
The walls of the carotid artery, the main blood supply to the head and neck, thicken and harden with age, and doctors check the thickening for early signs of vascular disease. In this study, 144 adults with early-stage hardening of the arteries took a placebo, 20 mg of lutein, or the lutein plus 20 mg of lycopene per day.
After 12 months, while there were no changes in the placebo group compared to the start of the study, carotid artery thickness decreased by 0.035 mm in the lutein group, and by 0.073 mm in the lutein and lycopene group.
Also, beneficial blood concentrations of lutein and lycopene increased significantly.
Doctors said that to protect against hardening of the arteries, lutein appears to be effective, and lutein together with lycopene may be more effective.
Normal Pistachio Powder
You can buy it easily
6.Pistachio and joint pain
Iran pistachio has anti-inflammatory nature that protects you from swelling and joint pain.
7.Pistachios and infections
Vitamins A and E in Iranian pistachios create antioxidant feature that prevent infections during pregnancy
8.pistachio and Constipation
Pregnant women usually suffer from constipation and Iran pistachios can help them as a fiber rich source.
9-Pistachios and fetus development
Iran pistachio is a rich source of omega-3 fat. Omega-3 consumption in pregnancy helps to grow fetal brain
10.Pistachios and eyes
Iran Pistachio is useful for the health of the eyes because of having carotenoids .
11.Pistachio use is beneficial for nausea during pregnancy
12.Eating pistachios during pregnancy can help you to have a healthy skin.
13.Raw Pistachio is the best food for postpartum
In some traditional medicine texts talked about food with mixture of sugar, pistachio and Cardamom combinations. In ancient times in Iran, grandmothers had been preparing this for Women who have just given birth to a baby to give them boost so that they would gain strength with using this potion and would quickly finish their recovery.
To make this potion, which can also help boost girls’ strength during menstruation, Iranians crushes raw pistachios with sugar and they add a little bit of Cardamom.
The use of this potion as a nutritious food can help increase the nutritional capacity of girls and women in food supplements.
14-Women with diabetes eat pistachios during pregnancy
Women who have diabetes at the time of pregnancy should have a special diet.
This kind of diabetes mostly appears during the pregnancy and Resolved with the birth of a baby.
women who have diabetes should not add more than 8 to 12 kilograms of weight, but a woman who has extra weight before pregnancy should have Too much control of the added weight and the minimum weight gain should be around 5 to 6 kg,
If a diabetic pregnant woman has a normal weight, she can use all types of fruits and vegetables throughout the day, but she should avoid the simple sugars that they eat in various foods, include milk and dairy foods in their breakfast, and cooked foods Avoid.
In fact, a good diet for gestational diabetes involves consuming healthy foods and avoiding fatty foods,too salty or full of sugar.
Also, this group of pregnant women is advised to incorporate a variety of fiber materials in their diet, and, in the other hand, minimize using of saturated fats and trans fatty acids, and instead use of beneficial unsaturated fats such as omega-3, omega-6, and Olive oil.
Green pistachio kernel powder
You can buy it easily
Importancy of pregnancy nutrition
Because of importancy of pregnancy period, proper nutrition during this period is important because of the baby’s growth and mother’s health, a pregnant mother who has GDM (Gestational diabetes mellitus) should be under the nutritionist’s supervision and using of a healthy diet.
According to research results in the recent issue of the American Heart Association, exposure to neurological stress and nervous pressure may increase blood glucose, and this increase is very severe in people with diabetes.
The consumption of raw pista in mothers with diabetes makes it possible to control their blood pressure and improve heart health.
The report says that taking two servings of salt-free pistachios per day can reduce vascular contractions and lower the heart’s pressure.
What is diabets ?
Diabetes is caused by the body’s disability to make or use insulin. Insulin is a substance produced by the pancreas and its main role is to use sugar as the largest source of energy for the body.
The grows rate of diabetes type 2 in the United States has doubled in the last decade, about 26 million American citizens now suffering from the disease.
Therefore, there is always a need for complementary and natural strategies to control and Inhibition of this disease.
Diabetes Type 2 is the most common type of diabetes. The body does not produce enough insulin, or the cells ignore the amount insulin they produced. diabetes Type 2 is mostly seen in people who working at night shift.
How to eat pistachios in pregnancy
If you do not have pistachio allergy in your family, you can put pistachios in your diet. Here are some ways you can try:
- You can add Iran pistachio in your favorite meal
- can put Iran pistachios in frozen yogurt, barley soup and milk and cereals and eat it as a breakfast.
- Even you can put crushed Iran pistachio with chicken breast in mixture of egg
- Also You can make delicious desserts with Iran pistachios and add to your diet
- A miracle called (GHOV’VATOO) as we mentioned there is a mixture of sugar, Iran pistachio and Cardamom combinations and it’s the best food for postpartum.
- It’s interesting to know that a transparent and yellow oil comes from Iran pistachio kernel extract, which is a nutritional and therapeutic value.Iran pistachio oil is an excellent moisturizer that is quickly absorbed by the skin and its really good for the face and body message
• Use of pistachio oil to heal surgical wounds.
• Takes skin rejuvenation and prevents it from wrinkling.
• This oil because of its rich vitamin E, protects the skin health and repairs the skin cells.
You should know this oil is a therapeutic aspect and its phosphorous increases its intelligence and memory, and its folic acid helps the development and development of the nervous system of the fetus.
Conceder Eating this oil also has a therapeutic effect, and its phosphorus helps to increase the intelligence and memory and its folic acid help to the development of the fetus nervous system.
Overtaking pistachios in pregnancy
Since excessive consumption of any type of food during pregnancy is harmful to the mother and the fetus in the uterus. So overgrowing pistachios and nuts will also be dangerous
Pregnant women should control daily eating pistachios and shouldn’t eat more than ten to twenty seeds because they may be harmful and talk to the doctor before taking nuts and ask them for their complications.
You can buy it easily
The reasons for avoiding Iran pistachios during pregnancy
- Iran Pistachios contain Fructose that make digestion difficult, causing diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain and bloating.
- salted Iranian pistachios have a large amount of sodium, which increases blood pressure and therefore it’s not desirable during pregnancy.
- If you are allergic to nuts, it’s best to avoid taking them during pregnancy. Learn more about pregnancy sensitivity. Anticardia acid is a chemical compound that exists in nuts It causes sensitization. Symptoms include itchy skin, shortness of breath, abdominal pain, nausea, and diarrhea.
- Excessive consumption of Iranian pistachios during pregnancy increases the risk of asthma and some respiratory disorders in newborns.In a study conducted by Dutch scientists, it was found that 50 percent of infants whose mothers consumed large amounts of nuts during pregnancy increased the risk of developing asthma.Children’s chest pains and shortness of breath can be a reason for this claim. So talk to your doctor before having nuts.
- Eating about 20 Iran pistachios a day is enough, and excess consumption is not recommended due to its excess calories and doctors advise women to use only 300 kcal per pregnancy to prevent overweight and obesity during pregnancy.
- Iran pistachio kernel is one of the rich sources of fatty acids, but it is not recommended for people with high levels of triglycerides. It is also not suitable for stomach because of the difficult digestion.
- It’s good to know that eating Iranian pistachios is harmful for people who have liver problems and whom are suffering from gout, diabetes and kidney disease.
In addition to Iran pistachio the other foods that pregnant women should avoid
- Avoid alcohol during pregnancy.Alcohol consumption is associated with preterm labor, subjective malnutrition, congenital defects and low birth weight.
- Restrict the consumption of caffeine to less than 300 mg per day
- using of (synthetic sugar) is strictly prohibited during pregnancy
- Reduce total fat intake to 30% or less than total daily calories. For example, a person who receives 2,000 kilos calories a day can consume 65 grams of fat or less per day.
- Limit your cholesterol to 300 mg or less per day
- Avoid using cheeses that are not pasteurized, they may cause infection. But you can use pasteurized and processed cheeses or yogurt.
- Avoid using raw seafood, especially shrimp.
Some problems during pregnancy
During pregnancy, you may have mild nausea, diarrhea or constipation. So consider these suggestions.
Eat some biscuits before you get out of the bed. Avoid high-fat and fried foods seriously.
Eat lots of fresh vegetables and fruits also consider to drink 6 or 8 glasses of water a day
Eat foods that contain fiber such as apple sauce, banana, white rice, barley flour, refined wheat bread, because they help to absorb water.
Drink milk before eating your meal. Reduce the consumption of drinks and foods containing caffeine.
If you like to buy Iranian pistachio pleas contact us
Whatsapp: +98 9129639642